A Service To Our Community
The National Insurance Crime Bureau reports that 10% or more of property/casualty claims are fraudulent. In addition, while the vast majority of workers' compensation claims are truthful, billions of dollars of false claims are filed each year. When all is said and done, insurance fraud costs Americans about $80 billion each year. As the number of claims being filed continues to rise, so does the number of fraudulent claims. Many individuals faced with economic hardship or simply seeking an easy way to earn additional income turn to the insurance industry as a means for financial gain. The result is a drastic rippling effect on the rest of the economy as American businesses and households pay billions of dollars annually in higher premiums and expenses related to fraud.
How Titan Investigative Alliance Can HelpTitan Investigative Alliance, LLC™ specializes in the investigation of insurance claims, including workers' compensation, property/casualty, life and health insurance, and auto accident claims. Our current clients include large and small insurance companies, third-party claims administrators, self-insured businesses, and law firms. Services include surveillance and activity investigations, claims investigations, social network and internet investigations, medical canvassing, background investigations, and vendor management.
- Surveillance and Activity Investigation
- GOTCHA!® Deep Internet Searches
- Claims Investigations
- Medical Canvassing and Alive & Well Checks
- Claimant and Witness Interviews
- Scene Investigations
- Witness Testimony
- Background Investigation (Criminal, Civil, and Traffic)
- Motor Vehicle Administration Reports
- Trace Report and Judgment Searches
- Nationwide Vendor Management
- Contact us about other services that you don't see listed